Spend your free time in the sunshine this spring, not stressing in the kitchen.
For the Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets, skins removed (about 2 lbs. total)
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. sesame seeds
For The Sauce
- 1 avocado, diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375º. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry, then place on baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine sesame oil, honey, garlic, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Rub salmon with mixture, then spread 1 tablespoon sesame seeds over each fillet.
- Bake salmon 15 to 20 minutes, depending on thickness (about 10 minutes per 1″ thickness, measured from the thickest part of the fillet). For crispier edges, broil the last 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce: Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Taste and add salt as desired.
- Remove cooked salmon from oven and serve with avocado sauce.
Recipe Courtesy of Delish: https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a53444/creamy-avocado-lime-salmon-recipe/